Enjoy the fall season with spaghetti squash and Wundernuggets!
Wunder-ful Spaghetti Squash with Rosemary Chicken Wundernuggets, Creamy Goat Cheese, and Crispy Kale
Nutritionally rich and packed with veggies!
Fall means one thing: squash season. Whether it’s butternut, acorn, spaghetti, or one of the many other great varieties of squash that the fall season brings, we are here for it! We are particularly fond of spaghetti squash, which when cooked, produces stringy, spaghetti-like strands that can easily replace traditional spaghetti. It packs a nutritional punch too as it’s loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and more!
The Gluten-Free Rosemary Chicken Wundernuggets - a mixture of chicken, plant-based proteins, veggies, and rosemary - is the perfect pairing with creamy goat cheese and crispy kale.
This meal is easy and quick to prepare, making it the perfect weeknight meal, but it also makes a very pretty presentation, so it’s great for entertaining too! But best of all, it’s a veggie-packed meal the whole family will love!
1 large spaghetti squash
1 packet of Gluten-free Rosemary Chicken Wundernuggets
2 cups shredded kale
¾ cup creamy goat cheese
Pink salt, garlic powder, olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- With a very sharp knife, cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds
- Tip: If you are struggling to cut the squash in half, pierce it with a few holes and microwave it for 5 minutes so it is easier to cut
- Drizzle the insides of each squash half with 1 Tbsp. olive and sprinkle with salt and garlic powder
- Place the squash cut-side down on one of the prepared baking sheets
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, until the cut sides are easily pierced with a fork. Small squash will be done sooner than large ones!
- When the squash has about ten minutes left, remove the Wundernuggets from the freezer and place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 7-8 minutes or until lightly crispy on the outside
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet on the stovetop and crisp up your shredded kale Add salt and garlic powder to season. This will take all of 2-3 minutes, so save it towards the end
- Once squash is done, remove from oven and use a fork to pull apart the inside of the squash – it will be stringy like spaghetti!
- Fold in the goat cheese and top with the Wundernuggets and crispy kale
- Serve warm
Instagram Handle: @bliss_by_riss