Jazz up your Tabouleh, a mediterranean salad, with Wundernuggets and Lantana Hummus
Power Trio with Tabouleh, Hummus and Wundernuggets
It's a flexitarian feast under an umbrella
Tabouleh is a vegetarian salad served originally in the Arab world! We love Mediterranean food and since we are lucky to have been exposed to different cuisines, making this recipe was a delight! It's a perfect recipe for an easy, and healthy flexitarian meal.
This hearty Mediterranean salad goes great with your protein of choice. We love to top it off with some crunchy Rosemary Chicken or (vegan) Mediterranean Lentil Wundernuggets and Lantana Edamame Hummus!
1 Bell Pepper
Bunch of Parsley stems
Wundernuggets (any variety, pick your favorite :) )
Lantana Edamame Hummus
1. Chop bell peppers, onions, mint finely
2. Peel cucumbers and chop finely
3. Slice tomatoes and de-seed the insides, remove juices. We want the taut tomato pieces, chopped finely
4. Chop off the parsley stems and chop them super fine
5. Add the juice from a fresh lemon
6. Add kosher salt, fresh ground pepper, and a little bit of olive oil
7. Toss and cover for immediate use. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to three days. Remember to drain excess liquid before storing.
Serve with a hot protein of your choice and a dollop of hummus.
This recipe uses Original Rosemary Chicken Wundernuggets (made with chicken, chickpeas, and veggies) and Lantana Edamame Hummus!
Live video to make Tabouleh available on our IGTV:
Make and enjoy the Mediterranean feeling!! :)