Make this unique combination of sweet and savory dish for your next party!
Mini No Corn-Muffins| Gluten and Grain Free Wundernuggets| Fig and Mustard Dipping Sauce
Looks gorgeous, tastes delicious!
What happens when we mix sweet and savory? The sin is as beautiful as you can imagine. This entire meal is grain free and gluten free packed with sneaky veggies and brimming with anti-inflammatory spices. The No-Corn Muffins are so good and made without corn to avoid GMOs.
And that's not all, there is also a unique, fig and mustard dipping sauce that compliments and makes it taste even better!
Ingredients for Mini Paleo No-Corn Muffins (makes 12-13 mini muffins)
1/4 cup coconut flour⠀
1/2 tsp. baking powder⠀
1 tsp. turmeric powder⠀
1 tsp. pink salt⠀
3 pasture-raised eggs⠀
3 Tbsp. grass-fed butter, melted⠀
3 Tbsp. raw honey, melted⠀
1/2 tsp. organic vanilla extract⠀
Ingredients for dipping sauce:
1/4 cup organic fig spread⠀
1/4 seedy organic mustard⠀
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a mini muffin tin with liners.⠀
2. In a medium-size bowl, mix together dry ingredients. In a large bowl, mix together wet ingredients.⠀
3. Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until well combined. ⠀
4. Evenly pour batter into muffin liners. ⠀
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out of muffins' center clean. ⠀
To add Wundernuggets on top:
1. Preheat the toaster oven to 400 degrees ⠀
2. Pop the Gluten and Grain Free Wundernuggets in the toaster oven for 8-10 minutes⠀
3. Take them out and use a skewer to position it on top of the muffins!⠀
Mix together both the dipping sauce ingredients until well combined and keep in fridge until ready to use.
Have a great time devouring this unique creation with muffins or as it is with fruits on the side! You will love them either way.
Recipe and Picture Credits: Marisa Griggs. Instagram handle: @bliss_by_ris