Taco Tuesday With Minty Lentil Wunderuggets Vegan Wrap
Plant-based, Gluten And Grain-free Minty Lentil Wundernuggets for Taco Tuesdays!
quien tiene hambre?
As a mom, isn't it just a blessing when you have an answer to the question: "what's for dinner?"
This TACO IN TEN recipe that can be enjoyed by everyone in the fam! Super simple, easy to make this recipe will get you to say tacolicious!
- Pico De Gallo
- Avocado Slices
- Siete almond tortilla
- Cotija cheese (if you are vegetarian) OR your fave vegan cheese (our choice is Miyoko's - it's woman-owned y'all!)
- Tzaziki sauce Or your fave plain yogurt. We love Culina (also woman-owned!)
- Minty Lentil Wundernuggets
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Place the frozen Wundernuggets in a single layer on a baking sheet
- Heat for 7-8 minutes or until crispy on the outside
- As the nuggets are done, heat the tortilla
- Place the other ingredients in quantities as you like
Roll it up and tada, you are all set to take a bite!
PS: Minty Lentil Wundernuggets is available in stores near you!