Taco Tuesday With Minty Lentil Wunder Nuggets Vegan Wrap
Plant-based, Gluten And Grain-free Minty Lentil Wunder Nuggets for Taco Tuesdays!
This plant based lunch is the perfect healthy meal for kids (especially those picky eaters!)
¿Quien tiene hambre?
As a mom, isn't it just a blessing when you have an answer to the question: "what's for dinner?"
This TACO IN TEN recipe that can be enjoyed by everyone in the fam! Super simple, easy to make this recipe will get you and your kids to say 'tacolicious'!
- Pico de gallo
- Avocado Slices
- Siete almond tortilla
- Cotija cheese (if you are vegetarian) OR your fave vegan cheese (our choice is Miyoko's - it's woman-owned y'all!)
- Tzaziki sauce or your favorite plain yogurt. We love Culina (also woman-owned!)
- Minty Lentil Wunder Nuggets
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Place the frozen Wunder Nuggets in a single layer on a baking sheet
- Heat for 7-8 minutes or until crispy on the outside
- As the nuggets are done, heat the tortilla
- Place the other ingredients in quantities as you like
Roll it up and tada, you are all set to take a bite!
PS: Minty Lentil Wunder Nuggets are available in stores near you!