Warm Winter Harvest BowlBelieve or not, but winter is officially here and we've been so excited to make a plant-based harvest bowl. This recipe is super simple and absolutely delicious. Featured in this bowl is our Mediterranean Falafel WunderBites made with lentils, chickpeas and fresh veggies. WunderBites are crispy plant-based bites with global cuisine inspired spices.
Shop our full selection of flavors here.
1 small sweet potato
5-6 brussel sprouts
3-4 Mediterranean Falafel WunderBites
1 small bunch Kale
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup quinoa
1 tsp toasted pine nuts
1. Chop kale and massage it with 1-2 tsp olive oil. Set aside.
2. Pressure cook half cup quinoa with 3/4 cup water & salt for 2 mins. Allow it to cool down.
3. Air-fry or oven roast chopped sweet potatoes at 425F for 15-20 mins, until sides are browned.
4. Roast brussel sprouts at 425F for 10-12 mins. Mix it with 1/2-1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper & 1 tsp oil and put them back in the oven for another 3-4 mins, until the sides are crispy.
5. Preheat Mediterranean Falafel WunderBites as per the packaging.
6. Assemble the bowl by placing kale first, quinoa, roasted veggies, WunderBites, sliced apples & toasted peanuts.
7. Top the bowl with handful of cilantro & tbsp full of dressing.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Cashew Tahini Dressing:
1 cup cashews
1 tbsp tahini
2 tsp nutritional yeast
Juice of 1 lemon
Salt & pepper to taste
1/2 tsp dried dill leaves
3/4 cup water
1. Soak raw cashews in hot water for 10 mins before using.
2. Take all the ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth by adding water little by little. Adjust salty, pepper & lemon.
Recipe written by: @eateries.delightful
Photography by: @eateries.delightful