Turmeric Breakfast Scramble - No Eggs!
How can you make a Wunder Nuggets scramble for breakfast?
100% plant-based, the delicious scramble is egg, dairy, soy, and gluten-free!Wouldn't it be nice to have a different variety added to your breakfast routine? If you are already thinking about it then you will love to make this recipe!
- 1/2 medium sweet potato, chopped
- 1/4 of a small sweet onion, chopped
- 1.5 cups organic spinach
- 1 serving of @mycraftycounter Turmeric Lentil Wunder Nuggets
- Optional toppings: avocado slices, salsa, or hot sauce.
- Bake Wunder Nuggets in the oven according to the instructions on the back of the package
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté the chopped sweet potato and onion until the sweet potatoes are soft and the onion is translucent. Lower the temperature to medium, and add in the spinach. Cook until tender.
- Once the Wunder Nuggets are done, turn off the stovetop heat, and add the Wunder Nuggets to the skillet, breaking them apart with a wooden spoon.
- Transfer to a plate and top with sliced avocado, salsa, or hot sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Credits: Marisa Griggs
Instagram Handle- @bliss_by_ris