Delicious Vegan Tzatziki Recipe
We love pairing WunderBites with any sauce but today we want to highlight our super simple 5 ingredient vegan tzatziki.
Who doesn't love a versatile dip that can be splashed on almost anything? This tzatziki dip goes well with fresh sliced veggies, WunderBites, or any finger food!
This dip is also vegan (yay!), which can sometimes feel harder to create with a tzatziki style sauce because of the main ingredient being yogurt. The key to making this vegan however, is a delicious plant-based yogurt. There are so many plant-based yogurts nowadays, but for this recipe, we used a plain coconut yogurt and it did not disappoint!
Featured in this recipe are Mediterranean Falafel WunderBites and trust us when we say there is not a better pairing.
Mediterranean Falafel WunderBites are made with chickpeas, lentils, fresh veggies and delicious Mediterranean flavors. These plant-based protein bites pack a zesty, well-balanced punch. They are the perfect salad or wrap topper and make a delicious appetizer.
- 1 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3 gloves of garlic
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth
- Pair with WunderBites or fresh veggies
- Store in airtight container - it can be fresh for two weeks