Who needs mayo when we we can dip them in carrots?
Moroccan Carrot Dip with Harissa Bean Wunder Nuggets
Plant-based all the way!
- 2 cups roasted carrots
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tsp. pink salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon of the following: garlic, coriander, turmeric, cumin, ginger, chili, cinnamon, allspice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425. On a baking sheet, toss chopped carrots and whole garlic cloves with avocado oil and a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Spread in an even layer and roast until tender and starting to brown, about 30 minutes, flipping once or twice.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Once carrots and garlic have cooled to room temperature, add them to the bowl of a food processor with the remaining ingredients.
- Process until it's smooth, taste and adjust spices as necessary.
Serve with Harissa Bean Wunder Nuggets, roasted zucchini strips, celery, and pita chips!
Recipe Credits: Marisa Griggs
Instagram Handle: @bliss_by_ris