Who needs mayo when we we can dip them in carrots?
Moroccan Carrot Dip with Harissa Bean Wundernuggets
Plant-based all the way!
Make dips that don't make you feel guilty, we are here sharing an easy to make carrot dip recipe that goes well with your favorite vegetables, chips or even Wundernuggets!
- 2 cups roasted carrots
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tsp. pink salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon of the following: garlic, coriander, turmeric, cumin, ginger, chili, cinnamon, allspice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425. On a baking sheet, toss chopped carrots and whole garlic cloves with avocado oil and a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Spread in an even layer and roast until tender and starting to brown, about 30 minutes, flipping once or twice.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Once carrots and garlic have cooled to room temperature, add them to the bowl of a food processor with the remaining ingredients.
- Process until it's smooth, taste and adjust spices as necessary.
Serve with Harissa Bean Wundernuggets, roasted zucchini strips, celery, and pita chips!
Recipe Credits: Marisa Griggs
Instagram Handle: @bliss_by_ris