Wundernuggets are for grown-ups and kids!
A hearty lunch - ready in 10 mins!
Wunderful salad for mama, and healthy chicken nuggets for the little tot..
As a mom-led business, we understand the pain of finding products that can be consumed by the whole family, age no bar! That is why we created different Wundernuggets varieties that is delicious food for kids and adults ;)
Cayenne Chicken Wundernuggets have bold cajun flavors and provides an excellent added crunch to your bowl of greens and veggies.
Rosemary Chicken Wundernuggets are mild, flavorful and will win over the pickiest of eaters you got. We know it from experience :) After all we have two taste testers at home!
A few things we always have in the Crafty Counter fridge: cooked edamame, corn and black beans, toasted sunflower or pumpkin seeds.
10 minute salad recipe:
- Line a bowl with mixed greens
- Slice one cucumber
- Thinly slice purple cauliflower - the more color the merrier, right?
- Cherry tomatoes
- Handful of cooked edamame
- Optional, but adds a touch of sweet - cooked corn kernels
- Drizzle your favorite dressing. A simple balsamic vinaigrette would do great. The featured photo uses a yogurt cumin sauce
- Warm up some Cayenne Chicken Wundernuggets for 8 minutes at 400 degrees. Slice and add to the bowl
Now, if your little one is a salad lover, follow the same recipe but slice open some Rosemary Chicken Wundernuggets.