Wundernuggets stuffed mixed peppers with mint-cilantro sauce!
Drool over sliced and stuffed peppers and Wundernuggets
15 minutes to make and eat this glory!
The ways are endless on how can you use Wundernuggets to make a ridiculously delicious meal or snack! We love being versatile and use different veggies to pair them with. This recipe is favorite as it is 100% plant-based!
1. Mini Peppers
2. Original Rosemary Chicken Wundernuggets
3. Minty Lentil Wundernuggets
4. A handful of cilantro leaves
5. A handful of mint leaves
6. 1 cup of yogurt
7. Pink Himalayan salt (as needed)
8. Lantana Hummus- sriracha carrot @lantanafoods
- Slice the peppers into two halves and stuff them with hummus. - Slice or crumble the Wundernuggets and stuff them on the hummus stuffed peppers.
- To make the mint-cilantro sauce, blend the coriander, mint, and yogurt together with a little bit of pink Himalayan salt and pinch of cumin. - Drizzle the sauce on top of the peppers and tada!!
Wundernuggets stuffed mixed peppers with mint-cilantro sauce is ready to be served!