Wunder Nuggets stuffed mixed peppers with mint-cilantro sauce!
Drool over sliced and stuffed peppers and Wunder Nuggets
15 minutes to make and eat this glory!
The ways are endless on how can you use Wunder Nuggets to make a ridiculously delicious meal or snack! We love being versatile and use different veggies to pair them with. This recipe is favorite as it is 100% plant-based!
1. Mini Peppers
2. Original Rosemary Chicken Wunder Nuggets
3. Minty Lentil Wunder Nuggets
4. A handful of cilantro leaves
5. A handful of mint leaves
6. 1 cup of yogurt
7. Pink Himalayan salt (as needed)
8. Lantana Hummus- sriracha carrot @lantanafoods
- Slice the peppers into two halves and stuff them with hummus. - Slice or crumble the Wunder Nuggets and stuff them on the hummus stuffed peppers.
- To make the mint-cilantro sauce, blend the coriander, mint, and yogurt together with a little bit of pink Himalayan salt and pinch of cumin. - Drizzle the sauce on top of the peppers and tada!!
Wunder Nuggets stuffed mixed peppers with mint-cilantro sauce is ready to be served!