Crafty Counter Announces Brand Pivot
If you've been following our journey, you know that we are constantly evolving to bring you the most innovative products that you want and need. And it's been a wild ride to say the least!
Well, we have some BIG news...
Going forward, we're putting all of our eggs in one basket and our hard work will go towards developing a full line of plant-based egg alternatives, so that you can have your egg and eat it too. In many forms!
That means it's time to say goodbye to our WunderBites and realigning our mission to reinvent how we eat eggs, the kinder way. We will discontinue WunderBites from our website on November 11, 2022, so now is the time to stock up.
Since we're a little nostalgic, let's take a look back at our Journey and celebrate how far we've come!
- 2018: It all started with eating more plants with real chicken. WunderNuggets were our first flagship product that was a hit with families with picky eaters!
- 2019: My heart began to hurt when I learned about intensive factory farming and its impact on the climate and on the chickens.
- 2020: We discontinued all our chicken-based product and my family switched to a plant-based lifestyle. We quickly realized what we missed the most, eggs! So, I got to work on my Crafty Counter.
- 2021: We decided to put all our eggs into one basket and pivot to serving the needs of those on a similar journey as us, looking for more options in plant-based eggs.
- 2022: After two and half years of research & development, we are egg-static to share our first creation, Hard Boiled WunderEggs!
- 2023 and beyond: Stay tuned, we are working hard on bringing more Wunder to your homes and hearts.
Thank you for your support along the way, we wouldn't be here without you. Stay tuned for an update regarding our WunderEggs launch date!