Eating Healthy Just Got a Lot Easier
Quick & Healthy Gluten-Free Chicken and Plant-Based Nuggets
Choose Your Nuggets
…or keep scrolling to learn more about Wundernuggets!
Sign up and get $10 off your first order!
The Better Choice For You And Your Family
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Plant Protein
- Real Veggies
- Rosemary Chicken Wundernuggets
- Turmeric Lentil Wundernuggets
- McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets
- Tyson’s Frozen Chicken Nuggets
We Make Every Wundernugget With Lots of Love and…
- 6-12 grams of protein per serving
- Fresh veggies
- Whole grains
- Free of the top 8 allergens
- No artificial ingredients
- No preservatives
Healthy Cooking Doesn’t Have to Be Hard
Delivered to Your Door
Wundernuggets are delivered to your door in a sealed styrofoam container with dry ice to maintain their quality until they reach your freezer.Learn How We Ship Our Nuggets
Cooks in 8 Minutes
Cook them in the oven at 400° to get a healthy meal with the perfect crispy texture and delicious flavors in less than 10 minutes.Read the Cooking Instructions
Makes a Healthy & Tasty Meal
It’s time to eat! You can serve Wundernuggets on their own with your favorite sauce, or spice them up as part of a healthy and delicious recipe.Discover Nugget Recipes
“I love Wundernuggets, this is one of my favorite products. I love having them in the freezer because I can do so many things with them.”
Chef Vanessa Musi
“I'm always looking for better alternatives for my kids that they will all eat. When I put [Wundernuggets] down, they ate the nuggets right away.”
Jenny Sutter, MomWatch Testimonial Video
“I love them! My favorite thing was the texture... but also they don't have soy. And they taste phenomenal. Thank you very much.”
Jen Krauss, CustomerWatch Testimonial Video
“I really was impressed with the chicken nuggets. I have a few picky eaters and little did they know there's quite a few vegetables in those chicken nuggets. And they downed them quite quickly.”
Kimberly Payton, CustomerWatch Testimonial Video
Make a Better Nugget
- Plant-Based Nuggets
- 'SIMPLE' plant based lentil based (not lab processed)
- Low carb, excellent source of dietary fiber, plant protein
- Top 8 allergen free, grain free
- Grain free
- Chicken Nuggets
- 50% Chicken + 50% Plants (plant protein + veggies)
- The ONLY nugget coated in chickpea flakes
- Global flavors
- Top 8 allergen Free
- Plant-Based Nuggets
- Processed, pea / soy / wheat based
- Unfamiliar ingredients
- Contain allergens
- Neutral in flavor
- Chicken Nuggets
- 30%-35% breading, usually with binders
- Neutral in flavor
- Contain allergens or binders or additives
- Tailored to kids only
The Story Behind Wundernuggets
Hi there! My name is Hema Reddy. I’m the founder of Crafty Counter and creator of Wundernuggets.
Every mom knows how hard it can be to cook for their kids. It can feel nearly impossible sometimes to find something that is easy and delicious, but still has the nutritional value they need.
This was my situation when I started making homemade, healthy nuggets for my kids. They’re both picky eaters and I knew I had to make something that they would love to eat, and that my husband and I would enjoy too.
Today, I’m proud to say that every Wundernugget we make is packed with healthy ingredients, inspired by global flavors, and approved by picky eaters everywhere!
Delicious Nuggets For Any Kind of Diet
Real Chicken & Veggies
50% whole muscle chicken thighs, 50% plant protein, and your favorite veggies. A tasty, convenient package, combining the best of both worlds for our picky eater kids and adults.Shop Flexitarian
50% lentils and beans + 50% veggies. Take your taste buds on a trip around the world, while loading up on protein and veggies.Shop Plant-Based
Frequently Asked Questions
How are Wundernuggets different from other chicken or vegan nuggets?
Wundernuggets were created to maximize flavor while offering a healthy alternative to other chicken and vegan nuggets. We use all-natural ingredients in our nuggets without any artificial flavors. Our nuggets are free of the top 8 allergens: eggs, wheat, peanuts, soybean, fish, tree nut, milk, and shellfish. We also offer both flexitarian nuggets (chicken and veggies) and plant-based nuggets (veggies only) options.
How do you ship Wundernuggets to maintain their quality?
We ship Wundernuggets in a styrofoam container with dry ice that has been sealed to prevent any leakage. This maintains the quality of your nuggets while they’re on their way to your home and until they get into your freezer. If your package arrives on time and your nuggets aren’t top quality, please contact our support at email@example.com.
We ship every Monday and Tuesday by FedEx. To ensure the highest quality upon receiving, we process all orders received after 8 a.m. on Monday, to be shipped out the following Monday.
Please make a note in your calendar to expect a delivery within a week or so of your purchase.
Are Wundernuggets gluten free?
Yes! Our nuggets are gluten free.
What’s the best way to cook Wundernuggets?
Wundernuggets are best cooked in a conventional oven at 400° for 6-10 minutes to get the best crispy texture! See each product’s instructions for the optimal cooking times. You can use a microwave if you’d like, but like most foods cooked in a microwave, your Wundernuggets won’t get the best texture possible with a beautiful crunchy exterior.
What’s the difference between flexitarian and plant-based nuggets?
Flexitarian nuggets have some mixture of meat (in our case, chicken) and vegetables. On the other hand, plant-based nuggets are 100% meatless and use only vegetable ingredients, perfect for any vegans or vegetarians.
We know that protein is an important factor for vegans and vegetarians. In our plant-based nuggets, we’ve packed plenty of beans and lentils to ensure that you’re getting a full serving of protein with every meal.
Who should buy Wundernuggets?
- Flexitarians (a fancy word for people who want to eat more vegetables and plant based foods) but not necessarily vegan or vegetarians. 36% of American population wants to eat more plant based foods. Research indicates that they may not be ready or willing to give up eating poultry or other meats yet.
- Families that want to have well balanced meals in their freezer to be warmed up and ready to go in a few minutes
- Picky eaters that are not meeting their daily nutritional needs. An article in New York Times reported that picky eating in children is linked to anxiety, depression and A.D.H.D. We don't want to scare you, on the contrary, we believe that our picky eaters need more loving. Wundernuggets can address some near term needs while you address them long term eating habits one step one day at a time.
- Most of all - these are for our superhero moms who do so much, and once in a while, just need a break, kick back and relax in peace knowing that her family's needs are being take care of!