Cold Soba Noodles with WunderEggs
What are WunderEggs?
What are Soba Noodles?
- 2 WunderEggs
- 1 packet cooked soba noodles
- 1/2 red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 thinly sliced bell pepper red, yellow or green
- 2 shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup spinach
- sesame seeds for topping
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2-3 tbsp coconut aminos soy sauce substitute
- Juice of 1 key lime
- 1 tsp rice vinegar or apple cider
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 -2 tbsp maple syrup or brown sugar or honey
- Red chilli flakes to taste
- 1-2 tsp grated ginger
- 2-3 tbsp warm water add more if needed
Cook noodles as per the pack, add salt while cooking.
Chop the veggies and place them in a large bowl.
Prepare the dressing – whisk all the ingredients together or you can use blender to combining the ingredients. I skipped salt in the dressing. Add if needed.
Combine noodles, dressing and vegetables. Add Eggs. Top it with sesame seeds.
Let the salad rest for at least 10 mins. You can serve it at room temperature or as a cold salad.
Recipe and photography by: @eateries.delightful