Spinach Salad with Vegan Boiled Eggs
Welcome to a world where vegan hard boiled eggs exist and are coming soon from Crafty Counter. Meet WunderEggs, the world's first whole food, plant-based hard boiled eggs. WunderEggs are made with nuts and offer similar nutrition to a chicken egg minus the cholesterol.
We created WunderEggs because our commitment at Crafty Counter is to make plant-based eating a WOW experience. Our simple yet innovative family of foods are driven by our insatiable curiosity to do things better – by you and the planet.
Enjoy one of our first recipes using WunderEggs in a classic spinach salad and yes – these taste just like the real thing!
- Handful of spinach
- Roasted corn
- Red Onion
- Dressing of choice, we used balsamic
- Take your WunderEggs out of their packaging and cut them in half
- Toss spinach, tomatoes, cashews, onion and corn in a bowl
- Add dressing and toss again
- Top it off with WunderEggs and enjoy!