Plant-Based Salmon and WunderEggs Breakfast Bowl
What a time to be alive when we officially have plant-based options for salmon and hard boiled eggs. And what better way to celebrate than a recipe that features both?
WunderEggs are ready-to-eat vegan hard boiled eggs that are made from whole food ingredients like nuts. They offer similar nutrition to chicken eggs, minus the cholesterol and we are so excited to bring these to market. WunderEggs will soon be available this Fall, but you can go ahead and place a pre-order now!
Save Da Sea specializes in creating plant-based seafood that is made from wholesome ingredients and convincingly mimics the taste and texture allowing each of us to do our small part to help reduce our environmental impact.
In this recipe, we feature their Plant-Based Smoked Salmon which is made from only 9 ingredients, including carrots. You can shop Save Da Sea's products in select Canadian retailers. Find their stockists here.
We are so excited to partner with a brand that shares our mission in minimizing our environmental footprint in every way possible.
Plant-Based Salmon & WunderEggs Breakfast Bowl
- Cooked brown or white rice
- Plant-Based Smoked Salmon
- Sliced avocado
- Diced tomatoes
- Sesame seeds
- Rice seasoning (optional)
Creamy Dill Dressing
- 1/4 cup of vegan greek yogurt
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh dill
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Plate your bowl with cooked rice
- Layer the spinach, tomatoes, avocado, WunderEggs and Plant-Based Smoked Salmon on top
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and rice seasoning on top
- Drizzle with dill dressing
- Enjoy your delicious plant-based breakfast!